Trouble Spot Training Review – Is Bruce and Janet Krahn’s System Good?
I came across Trouble Spot Training, which is supposed to be a fitness and nutrition system that helps you tackle trouble spots like your arms, butt, abs, and thighs. Most of us know that tackling these trouble spots is very hard to do, so how can this system help us finally get the results we are looking for? Does it actually deliver on its promise?
What the System is All About
It is a step-by-step system where you learn secrets that will help you lose fat, tone up, and shape trouble areas like the abs, chest, arms, legs, and butt. This is a tried and tested system that uses techniques such as drop sets, iso tension, static holds, and more in conjunction with a diet that helps you to burn fat and tone up where you want to.
Please note: this is a review of Trouble Spot Training, not nutrition. There is a good Trouble Spot Nutrition review on HealthiestIntentions.com and Bruce also has a new program called See Your Abs that you can read about here.
There are 3 different phases in the system, including:
Phase 1 – The Trouble Spot Training Main Manual – This phase will help prepare your body for the phases to come. This phase doesn’t have anything to do with diet or exercise, but it has everything to do with giving you knowledge about things like hormones and even kitchen prep, all of which will help you succeed.
Phase 2 – The Trouble Spot Training Fat Loss Manual – This phase is all about fat loss. You will learn how to accelerate fat loss through specific workouts, dealing with hormonal imbalances, and dealing with food intolerance. This is likely information you have never thought of before, and it will change your fat loss results almost instantly.
Phase 3 – The Trouble Spot Training Muscle Building Manual – This phase will teach you how to sculpt the body you want. You will learn everything you need to know about body transformation and how to make it work for you.
Specific things you will learn inside include:
- How to get through limiting beliefs that hold you back from the body you want.
- The best training methods that will help you lose fat fast.
- 3 nutritional principles that will help you lose fat.
- A meal plan that will work best for fat loss and muscle gain.
- How to get double the results by using the correct range of motion.
- And more…
Plus you will get five bonuses that focus on trouble spots, including the chest, back, glutes, hips, legs, arms, and abs.
About Bruce and Janet Krahn
Bruce and Janet are a husband and wife team who have the experience to back up their claims for fat loss. Bruce is a fat-loss coach, meaning he deals with targeting fat loss every day. He has given lectures and talks on fat loss, and he is giving you all his secrets inside of this system so that you can succeed without his face-to-face help.
Janet is a registered holistic nutritionist, which means that she looks at nutrition and how it actually impacts the body to help it work at its optimal level. She is the brain behind helping people solve stubborn hormonal issues that limit success, and her information inside of this system really complements the secrets to fat loss through exercise.
Mike had noticeable results and lost fat in his chest and stomach while gaining muscle in his arms and chest. He said that it was much easier than he thought it was going to be, and was glad that he didn’t pass up the opportunity to give it a try.
53-year-old Joan had tried everything before this system and never saw results. As a last attempt before giving up, she tried this program to try to tackle her stomach that had been an issue since her early 30’s. She ended up losing an amazing 10 inches from her stomach and now recommends this system to everyone she meets.
- Helps to get rid of problem fat areas faster, which is something that not many people can help you do.
- Easy to turn this system into a lifestyle that will keep you fit and healthy for the rest of your life.
- Authors are a fitness expert and nutrition expert. To consult with people like this would cost you a big fee.
- Learn how to tackle issues holding back fat loss success like food intolerance and hormone imbalances.
- Results in this system promise to be faster than in other systems or programs.
- No pills, creams, or supplements needed to implement this into your life.
- Proven results.
- Works for both men and women.
- The techniques work for anyone want to lose any amount of fat, from 200 pounds to 10 pounds.
- Works for young and old people.
- Works for anyone who has experienced no success before because the system tackles common issues that may be holding back fat loss and muscle gain.
- No risk because there is a money back guarantee. If it doesn’t work for you, simple ask for a refund.
As with all exercise and nutrition systems, you have to put in the effort. If you don’t change your lifestyle, you will see no changes in your body. If you are not ready to put in the changes, then you will not benefit from the Trouble Spot Training system.
Is it Good?
While writing this review of Trouble Spot Training, I realized that the creators were talking about eliminating areas of fat that have been problems, but not targeting them before anything else. While spot training is impossible to do because the fat comes off where it is genetically designed to come off first (not where you tell it to), this is a system that will help you speed up fat loss and tackle those fat loss issues that you have likely been having on your arms, stomach, or thighs.
The system teaches you why some areas become problem areas and what you can do about it.
Where to Buy Trouble Spot Training
Go directly to the official website and click the yellow button that says ‘add to cart’. Once you do, you will be able to pay quickly and receive your system within minutes of ordering. It is a very easy process. Just ensure that you read and make sure you are paying for ‘Trouble Spot Training System’ and not something else. They should have the name of what you are buying somewhere around the price.
The system is backed by a money back guarantee, no questions asked. You have two months (60 days) to ask for a refund. That’s more than enough time to learn if the system will work for you.