Menopause Myth Review – Is The Sue Heintze System Worth Actually Buying?
If you are currently experiencing menopause or have already experienced menopause, and you want to lose weight but find yourself struggling, then you may have already heard of Sue Heintze and her new program being touted around the internet. The author makes it sound like being plus size is a horrible thing, which it’s not. But, not being able to lose weight when you want to is a horrible thing, and that’s one thing she says she can help you with. She also says she can help you feel more confident as you move through menopause and understand how to tweak your lifestyle to make the most of it. But, is this really something you will want to read? Check out this review of Menopause Myth to find out what’s inside and why you may or may not want to read it.
What You Get In The Menopause Myth
Inside this program, you will find all kinds of information to help you deal with menopause and your new body. You will learn tips and tricks that will help you flatten your belly, sleep better, gain more energy, feel younger, stop sabotaging yourself, shift your metabolism through nutrition, and even reduce hot flashes.
In short, this program is not just about weight loss. It’s about helping you accept your new body and make changes needed to maintain the kind of health that you want.
As of this review, you will get four bonuses with The Menopause Myth.
- The Thyroid Jumpstart Solution: If you didn’t have a thyroid issue before menopause, there is a good chance that you do afterward. The thyroid functioning well is imperative to all aspects of health, so this bonus is a good one. It will help you jumpstart your thyroid back into action and get your body working better again.
- Happy Hour Handbook: The dangers of enjoying alcohol too much are very real, and this guide is supposed to help you enjoy alcohol without depending on alcohol or causing unwanted symptoms.
- Ice Your Hot Flashes: If you want to learn how to get your hot flashes under control, or help other women get their hot flashes under control, then this guide may be able to help.
- A Free Month In The Tight n’ Toned Club: This club is supposed to have diet tips, workouts, recipes, and more. Plus, you should be able to ask questions and get expert answers from Sue Heintze. As far as I can see, you will not be charged automatically if you decide to stay a part of the club, so I’m assuming you will get information on how to stay in the club if you want to after your free month is up.
How Does It Work?
Because she says menopause is not a disease but, instead, a transition, it becomes apparent that you cannot keep doing what worked before and expect it to work now. Your body is transitioning, so your health habits also need to transition. For instance, your younger body could handle stress better, but your older body needs more relaxation and time to regenerate. That’s the kind of stuff that is covered in this menopause program.
You will learn things, such as:
- How to accept the new you who comes along with menopause.
- How to give your body the renewal it needs (see details here).
- How to make a shift to your lifestyle to adapt to your new metabolism.
Once you learn the things inside the program – and apply them to your life, you are supposed to experience benefits, such as:
- Better and more stable mood.
- Fat loss.
- Better sleep.
- Fewer hot flashes.
- Improved physical health.
Who Is Sue Heintze?
The information found in The Menopause Myth is from Sue Heintze. She is the owner at 40-Day MAX Fat Burn, which focuses on fat loss after 40. She is also the managing director at Ideal Bodies Online Pty Ltd, which is an online personal training website. She has won a national body transformation competition and competed in national and international figure competitions. Now, she is relating to, and able to help, many aging women who are trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle while going through various changes of life.
The Positive Reviews
- Bust myths around menopause that may be holding you back from good health.
- Learn how to boost your menopausal metabolism.
- Increase your self-confidence as you go through this change in your life.
- Learn how to boost your thyroid and, in turn, positively influence every aspect of your health.
- Experience a more stable mood.
- Shrink your belly fat.
- Sleep better.
- Get your libido back and improve your sex life.
- Learn how to enjoy menopause and work with it for the health you want.
- Be an uplifting representation of what menopause really is and how women can survive through it and thrive afterward.
The Negative Reviews
- A lot of your beliefs around diet, exercise, and lifestyle will be challenged and you will need to adapt to a new way of living in your new body.
- There is no option for a physical product.
Where To Buy (With Guarantee)
You can buy directly from the official website (open in new window). There you will be able to buy quickly and get instant access to all the information, including the bonuses.
There is an option to get a Kindle/ePub version added to your order for an extra few bucks. However, you will be able to read it just fine on your computer if you don’t want that.
If you are skeptical of this program, then you will be happy to know that there is another pro I didn’t mention above. It is a risk-free program for 60 days. If you are not happy, for any reason, you can ask for a full refund.
Does The Menopause Myth Actually Work?
This information is not about curing menopause, it’s about understanding menopause and how you can take charge of your new body for good health. The woman behind the program, Sue Heintze, has an obvious handle on good health after the age of 40. For this Menopause Myth review, I researched some of her products and advice and found her to have helped out quite a few people through her online journey.
The bottom line is that we all buy into a myth around menopause, and believing things that are detrimental to our health, such as ‘there is nothing I can do about my health now’ is extremely bad for our well-being. When we can view menopause in a different way, and even embrace it, then we can open ourselves up to new lifestyle changes that could help us be more radiant, healthy, and happy than ever. So, if menopause is not treating you right, you may want to read The Menopause Myth and find out how to make it work for you.