The Youth Method Review – Is Erin Neilsen’s 14 Day Diet Detox Worth Buying?
So many of us are gaining weight, feeling older than our age, living with pain, and not knowing what to do about it. Many people say it all boils down to our diet, but what is the exact diet that will help us lose weight, gain energy, and feel better inside and out? The truth is that we all want access to a plan that will slow down aging, burn off trapped fat, and give us back the health we once had, but none of us have found it yet. Well, the Youth Method claims to be that plan and promises to turn back the hands of time with younger skin, a flatter belly, and more energy. But, is this plan actually something worth trying out or will it just be a waste of time? This review of The Youth Method 14 Day Diet Detox will take a look at what it offers, who created it, and whether or not I think it’s worth money and effort.
What Is The Youth Method?
This diet plan is not about calorie counting. It’s more about separating fact from fiction and teaching you how to eat a nutritional diet that keeps you healthy and keeps the fat off.
Inside the Youth Method, you will learn why healthy foods are not as healthy as they claim to be and what they are actually doing to your body. You will learn about herbs that can help you get rid of fat from your body. And you will learn why fats are not actually making you fat.
In the Youth Method, you get a 14-day diet plan. This plan includes recipes and tips that help you eliminate inflammatory foods from your diet and replace them with foods that don’t cause inflammation in the body. There is no guess work. And, you won’t have to count calories because this plan is all about eliminating inflammation-promoting foods from your diet, not eating low calories or low-fat foods.
You also get a component that helps you keep your skin tight in the areas where you lose weight. I’m not sure if this is done nutritionally or through exercise, but the promise is that you will not have loose, saggy skin after losing weight.
And lastly, you get a transformation journal, which Erin says is the key to success. It helps you keep track of your success, reduce stress, and stay motivated.
Note: you’ll have to visit the website for up-to-date pricing. I believe that she is currently offering the program for less than $20! (click here to visit her site in a different window)
How Does It Work?
The Youth Method is a 14-day plan to get rid of toxins and get your body back into working order. You will eat whole-foods on this plan, such as vegetables and nuts. Whole foods are foods that have not been processed or refined and don’t contain artificial substances or additives.
This plan will work for men or women at any age. You do need to follow the plan exactly to get the benefits, though.
Who Is Erin Nielsen
Erin is a certified health coach, physical therapist, and – according to herself, an anti-aging and fat loss specialist. She is currently in her 40’s and has used her own advice to create a healthy and youthful looking body inside and out.
The Positive Reviews
- No guesswork in this diet plan. All the recipes and foods are recommended to you.
- Works for any age, including children and seniors.
- Whole foods based program, which means there is a lot of tasty food you can eat on it.
- Gluten, soy, corn, and peanut free program.
- Great way to learn how to eat healthier and which foods are really good for you or not.
- Change the way you eat and influence other people, including your spouse or children, to eat healthier too.
- Includes recommendations for supplements that can help you be and feel healthier.
- Claims to get rid of dull, wrinkled, or saggy skin.
- Claims to be able to stop the pain in the joints.
- Claims to be able to remove unwanted belly fat.
- Digital product, so you can get all the information instantly upon purchasing.
- And a few more important positives found here.
The Negative Reviews
- Getting rid of sugar seems to be a big focus of the Youth Method, and for most people that will be a little bit difficult in the beginning. But, as Erin makes very clear, sugar is aging you and keeping you overweight.
- Getting rid of grains and processed foods is also talked about. For people who want to get healthier and feel better, this won’t be a huge obstacle, but for many people, this will require a complete overhaul of their diet, which will be difficult at first.
- If you are a vegan, this plan was not created for you.
Where To Buy
The Youth Method is only being sold on Erin’s website. There you can buy it through ClickBank and get access to all the information immediately as this is a completely digital product. You can pay through PayPal or through credit card.
The whole plan is risk-free as of this review. That means that you can try the plan out for a full 60 days, and if you don’t find any benefits from it, you can get your money back.
Will It Work?
Erin talks about inflammation and the problems it causes in the body, and she says that her plan will help you tackle that inflammation, which is the real culprit for all your problems, not your age. The fact is that it is well known that inflammation can keep and add fat onto the body, slow down the metabolism, and age you before your time, so it seems like her diet and health plan has huge potential to work. It’s not about counting calories, it’s about getting your body healthy again so that it can burn fat more effectively and improve your energy, skin, and everything else.
You probably subconsciously know that getting rid of sugar, wheat, and processed foods would be good for you. It may be scary to think about changing your diet, but if the Youth Method has the ability to change the look of your skin (make it look healthier and younger) without having to resort to medical procedures or creams, then I think it’s worth a try. Add in the fact that Erin claims you can get rid of the belly fat, joint pain, and low energy, and still feel youthful in your 40s and beyond, and it becomes even more attractive.
Erin says that this plan will work for you despite how damaged your metabolism is, how busy you are, how overweight you are, and whether or not you have hormonal imbalances. Therefore, if you are serious about getting rid of the belly fat, increasing your energy, improving your skin, and feeling better overall, the Youth Method is something you will want to look at.