Primal Beauty Secrets Review – Is Neely Quinn’s Program Worth Buying?
One day you wake up and you start to look older. Nobody can pinpoint when it happened, only that it happened. Some people welcome the wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin, but most of us would rather get back the smooth looking skin we are used to. While there are plenty of products on the market filled with chemicals to help you fight aging, Primal Beauty Secrets promises to help you get back that youthful glow simply by eating the right foods.
The “secret” ways to eat are supposed to help you improve your health on the inside and out. But, is Primal Beauty Secret any good? This review will take a look at all the details, the pros, and the cons.
What Do You Get With Primal Beauty Secrets?
You get a blueprint to help you eat in the same way as the author for better health and beauty. And you get information to help you understand why your pantry and the supermarket’s produce section is better for your health and beauty than the beauty products you buy at the store.
- Primal Beauty Manual: With this manual, you will learn how to make a transformation in just 6 weeks. You will find out which foods you should be avoiding, as well as why the Primal Beauty principles are so important for more than just beauty. You will also learn which foods make your skin shine and the #1 most important ingredient for natural beauty. Plus you will learn what you need to know about giving your face and body the makeover you want and it needs.
- Primal Beauty Recipes: Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert are all covered in these 200 recipes. These recipes are supposed to be easy to make and delicious. And they designed to not take more than 20 minutes to cook.
There are a few bonuses too, including:
- Primal Beauty Snacks And Shakes: On top of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert, this recipe book will help you make snacks and shakes that taste good and fit into your beauty plan.
- Primal Beauty Superfoods: Learn about the top 101 superfoods, according to the author, and what they can do to enhance your beauty, health, and energy.
Who Is Neely Quinn?
Neely Quinn is a Certified Integrative Clinical Nutrition Therapist who specializes in Primal and Paleo nutrition. She previously graduated from the University of Wisconsin with a double major in zoology and psychology. She wanted to be a primatologist, but she fell ill and discovered her passion for nutrition during her healing process.
How Does It Work?
Because the author is a paleo enthusiast, the Primal Beauty Secrets Program is not going to be for vegetarians or vegans. In fact, she talks about how she was once a vegetarian and found it to be very unhealthy for her, so I imagine that meat and dairy may make an appearance in her recommended foods and recipes.
But, if you are not vegetarian or vegan, then you will get access to a guide that helps you make the right food choices to reclaim and enhance your beauty. You will have your very own beauty regimen made up of foods.
And this is supposed to be about a new regimen, or a new way of life. This means that your diet will change a bit, and your new way of eating will need to become a way of life to maintain the health and beauty benefits promised.
In short, the program works by following her guide towards healthier eating that promotes both better health and increased beauty. You will learn what foods to eat and why you should eat them, then you will learn how to make the recommended recipes through step-by-step instructions. As you go through the program and realize how easy and delicious her way of eating is, a new way of eating should develop and become your permanent diet.
Note: As of publishing this article, Quinn was offering the program at a substantial discount. I recommend you check out her site (open in new window) to make sure it’s still being offered.
- Tighten and soften your skin.
- Gain control over cravings and binge-eating.
- Smooth away fine lines and wrinkles.
- Gain energy.
- Reduce stress.
- Eliminate acne.
- Bring out the clearness and color of your eyes.
- Reduce dark circles and under-eye puffiness.
- Fight sagging skin, thinning hair, and weak nails.
- Learn how to eat in a way that promotes both inner and outer beauty.
- Melt belly fat in a few weeks.
- Lose weight around your thighs, butt, and waist.
- Use food in your beauty regime instead of harsh chemicals.
- Recipes are easy to make and most of them take 20 minutes at most.
- All information is delivered instantly after purchase.
- This diet is not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
- This is not about 6 weeks of dieting, it’s about a lifestyle change. If you are simply looking for a quick diet, this is not for you.
Where To Buy (With The Guarantee)
You can buy the program through the “official” website here. The information is digital, so after your purchase you will get access to the entire Primal Beauty Secrets program, including the recipes and bonuses.
Primal Beauty Secrets comes with a money back guarantee. If you decide it doesn’t fit into your needs or work for you, then you can get your money back within 60 days of purchase. This guarantee is backed by Clickbank, which makes refunds quick and easy.
Does Primal Beauty Secret Actually Work?
You are what you eat. Food doesn’t just provide energy or building material for the body. Food has an influence on specific mechanisms and molecular systems that maintain both physical and mental functions. With all the research done and being done on food’s impact on the body, nobody can deny that a healthy diet creates a healthier body.
The right diet can do so many things for our bodies, such as neutralize free radicals, reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and many other diseases, balance out hormones, support cognitive processes, up-regulate genes, reduce inflammation, and reverse or slow down the effects of aging. There’s plenty of research to validate those things and more.
If you are not sure if you are eating a diet that can fight against aging and help your skin, hair, nails, and overall health, then you should definitely try Primal Beauty Secrets. The worst that could happen is you will learn some new information about how food is affecting your beauty and health, and the best that could happen is you will start to eat in a way that promotes better beauty and better health all around.