Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals Review – Are Diana Keuilian’s Meals Any Good?
According to studies, children nowadays are the first generation to live shorter lives than their parents. The reason for this is the growing rate of childhood obesity with kids growing up to be obese adults.
This is the exact problem that the Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals is trying to stop. Introducing a wide array of recipes to help combat obesity in the family, the product promises to offer both weight loss and health for its users.
About Diana Keuilian
The product’s author is Diana Keuilian who has two young children that she wants to grow up into healthy adults. The brain behind RealHealthyRecipes.com, Diana has always been passionate about creating her own healthy recipes. Through her years of experience combined with the natural desire to keep her kids eating healthy, Diana came up with the Family Friendly Fat Burning meals containing everything she has learned over the years.
Click here to learn more about Diana on her website.
What is it?
As the name suggests, Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals is a product specially designed to help parents cook healthy yet delicious fares for the whole family. Not only are they healthy, but the author also promises that the recipes promote fat burning, therefore making it easier for kids and adults to lose weight. Specially designed to meet the needs of the whole family, the product contains more than 100 recipes to help parents with their bid for a healthy lifestyle.
How it Works
Essentially, Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals is a recipe book containing instructions on how to cook healthy without sacrificing flavor. The author presents personally created and researched recipes containing fat-burning ingredients meant to help you lose weight even as you eat. Personally tried by the author, the flavorful recipes are meant to keep even picky eater children interested.
Click here for lowest price guarantee and to see availability.
Another plus for this product is that all the recipes are made with allergies and food intolerance’s in mind. They contain no gluten, no refined sugar and zero dairy. Other than the recipes however, the author also provides an information eBook containing vital information about food such as the most 5 fattening ingredients in food today, most common dietary problems in families and desserts that will not leave you feeling guilty.
Aside from the eBook containing the actual recipes, you’d also get informational publications as well numerous bonuses designed to augment the product.
Some of the things you can expect with the Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals include:
- Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals – 50 pages worth of meals from breakfast to dinner
- 110 Fat Burning Meal Recipes – complementary to the Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals, this particular book boasts 175 pages worth of recipes
- 8 Weeks of Dinner Menus – a bonus product, this particular eBook is accompanied with a complete list of grocery items needed per week
- 27 Fat Burning Desserts – love the sweets but unsure of what to serve? This eBook should be able to offer you excellent recipes of healthy and delicious desserts
- Your Fast Start Guide – another bonus product, this eBook contains information on how to start your eat healthy campaign by cleaning your kitchen, acquiring good ingredients and ditching the bad ones
- 10 Foods Not to Let Your Kids Eat – the title says it all, containing a list of food items and why they’re bad for your children
- 10 Real Food Smoothies – offers a list of smoothies containing sufficient vitamins and minerals for a complete meal
According to the website, some of the bonuses are only available at a limited time. Overall value of the “free” products is around $115.
Click here to learn more about these included items.
- Very easy to use
- Comprehensive explanations for each recipe
- Extensive explanations about the why and how of each food/recipe and its effect on weight loss
- Product cost is reasonable
- The recipes are incredibly tasty
- Gluten-free, sugar free and dairy-free
- Extensive bonuses
- Flexibility and security of payment
- Fast and no-cost delivery
- Not all recipes are quick to make and may not fit a quick-paced lifestyle
- Product is only available online
Where to Buy Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals
The Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals eBook can only be purchased through the official website. Diana Keuilian is selling the product at a measly cost of just $37 from its calculated value of $249. Purchases can be made online using PayPal and other major credit cards. Once payment has been confirmed, the package is automatically sent electronically with zero need for delivery costs. The website is also protected by security programs, ensuring the safety of buyers.
The author offers a 60-day money back guarantee for all purchases. If you’re not happy with what she has to offer within 60 days of making the purchase, then you get your money back at full cost! The author is so confident with her product that she guarantees a no-questions-asked refund for all buyers. This makes it a risk-free purchase that should be sufficient for even the most circumspect buyer.
Is It Any Good?
To wrap it up, the Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals seems to be a good choice all around for moms who are concerned about their family’s health. Containing only natural recipe recommendations, the product promotes a healthy diet that’s suitable for the whole family. Reviews for Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals are also extensive with some feedbacks found directly within their main website. There are also online forums not affiliated with the website that talks about the product and its effectiveness in providing tasty and healthy meals.