BioTrust BellyTrim XP Review – The CLA Supplement Safe And Effective?
I wanted to do a review of BioTrust’s BellyTrim XP because I have a lot of faith in them and their products. They are a company with great support and even better supplements, and when they produce a supplement that is supposed to help fight off belly fat, it is definitely something I take note of. The following is my review on what the supplement is and whether or not it is safe or effective.
What Belly Trim XP Is
It is a supplement that contains 3 ingredients: conjugated linoleic acid, pomegranate seed oil, and BioPerine. These three ingredients combined can help to decrease body fat while increasing muscle mass. When used with a healthy diet, fat loss results can be dramatically increased. You simply take 2 pills with your breakfast and 2 pills with your dinner, and that’s it!
Even better, because the ingredients are all natural, there is very little risk to you. However, children should not take this supplement, as well as pregnant or nursing women. Moreover, anyone who is on long-term medication should ensure that the ingredients in this supplement do not counteract any of the medication they are taking.
About BioTrust Nutrition
BioTrust is creating supplements that have the right potency and effectiveness that they promise. The founders of the company actually started it because they were upset that supplements were not giving them what they were promised. The truth is that many supplement companies cut corners with their supplements, and that can leave you with a supplement that is ineffective and even, in some cases, harmful.
Shawn Wells, the Vice President of Research and Development at BioTrust, has worked closely with BellyTrim XP. His job is to research effective ingredients and assemble formulations that actually provide the benefits promised. His experience as a dietitian gives him a ton of knowledge about supplements and nutrition, and his previous career working with acute patients, gives him the moral compass he needs to provide you with supplements that work. I’ve worked in acute-care places before, and I know that it takes a special kind of person to try to help aid in maintaining health or improving it.
Ingredients In BellyTrim XP
We have all heard that eating healthy fat can actually help us lose fat. Good fat can help us lower bad cholesterol, protect against plaque buildup, and prevent belly fat, according to research. That is what this supplement is based on. Eating healthy fats that affect our hormones and body processes in a positive way.
Following are the 3 ingredients found in BellyTrim XP.
- Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA): This is a naturally occurring fat that is found in products such as yogurt, milk, butter, cheese, and beef. Study after study have shown this fat to be beneficial to fat loss. Subjects have lost significant amounts of body fat taking linoleic acid, as opposed to taking nothing at all (where subjects either stayed the same or gained fat!). Moreover, it seems to tackle the stubborn fat, like belly fat, and reduce overall abdominal girth in as little as a month.
- Pomegranate seed oil: Also called punicic acid, this fat can reduce the conversion of fatty acids in the blood stream to storage fat by up to 40%. That means 40% less fat is going to find its way to your belly and make a home there.
- BioPerine: This is a black pepper extract that has been shown to reduce fat levels in the bloodstream. Studies have shown that black pepper may affect the genes that control the formation of new fat cells, and even set off a chain of events that helps to reduce fat in other ways.
- Decrease body fat faster than with diet alone.
- No artificial sweeteners, colors, preservatives, or flavors.
- Burn more fat and store less fat.
- Contains enough linoleic acid to be beneficial for your fat loss.
- Recommended by a dietitian who has a ton of experience with supplements and various natural ingredients.
- Bonus eBook on fat burning milkshakes and smoothies.
- No questions asked 1-year satisfaction money-back guarantee.
- Some people have experienced nausea or diarrhea when taking a high amount of conjugated linoleic acid.
- Depending on where you live, delivery can take a while.
- Not vegan or vegetarian friendly.
Where To Buy
You can buy directly from the BioTrust website. There, you get a bonus eBook that will help you create fat burning smoothies and milkshakes to complement your BellyTrim XP benefits, and maximize your fat loss results.
As of now, BioTrust offers a 1-year money back guarantee for BellyTrim XP. Considering that they say that results can be as quick as a month, this gives you plenty of time to find out whether or not the supplement helps you reduce fat on your body like it claims it can.
It is important to note that the customer service team is exceptional, so there is no need to worry about whether or not you will have a hassle with them if you decide the product is not right for you. Even people who took their complaints to BBB were dealt with in a satisfactory way by BioTrust, which has earned them an A+ on the site.
If you find the product for sale anywhere else, don’t buy it. When you order directly from their site, you guarantee that you will get the money back guarantee, plus you have access to their customer support if you have any questions or concerns about your supplements.
Is It Worth Getting?
As I said earlier, I wanted to do a BellyTrim XP review because I have a lot of faith in BioTrust. I have seen way more good reviews on the company than bad reviews, and I feel that they have your best interest at heart when it comes to supplements that provide results. After my review, I feel that this supplement can really provide people with the results they are looking for; however, it is not suitable for everyone, as discussed above.
The bottom line is that people like Shawn Wells are putting their name behind this supplement, and if they want to keep their reputation, they have to make sure the supplement works as it should. Besides, you have 1 year to get your money back if you are not satisfied, so you really have nothing to lose, except some extra fat hanging around your belly. 😉